Contact: Tom Conforti
Phone: 818 843 4000
Fax: 818 841 4291
Email: Send an email
Haskel International Inc, BuTech, the broadest valve, fitting and tubing line offers cone and thread connections and expert custom engineering for applications and pressures from vacuum to 150,000 PSI (10,340 bar)
BuTech ultra high pressure valves, fittings and tubing.
Haskel International manufactures BuTech, the broadest valve, fitting and tubing line, which includes; high pressure industrial valves, subsea valves, ball valves, needle valves, check valves, fittings, filters, gauges, adapters and tubing. System componenets are available in every machinable alloy . Cone and thread connections and expert custom engineering for applications and pressures from vacuum to 150,000 PSI (10,340 bar). Available for use with Sour Gas.
BuTech subsea ball valves and needle valves are custom designed for instrumentation, process control and chemical injection application in the harshest environments. Designed for remote operated vehicles, (ROV) operation, these valves provide rugged protection, safety, and reliability in template control panels, subsea wellheads and christmas trees.
BuTech catalog Ball Valves and Needle Valves are now available with stems and hardware made from materials with outstanding chloride corrosion resistance ideal for "Offshore Service", where they may be exposed to salt spray, such as on the deck of an offshore platform.
BuTech standard and subsea valves are manufactured to meet the requirements of NACE MRO175/ISO 15156-2003, API6A AND 17D, ASME, ANSI and various customer specifications.
BuTech takes a proactive stance on the design, development and production of new and existing products to meet the most severe applications in harsh environments.
Also available are: API, flange, zero clearance, socket weld, butt weld, SAE, JIC, BSP, ISO and others.
NEEDLE VALVE FEATURES
1. Non-Rotating, non -rising stem prevents galling and scoring
2. Metal to metal seating
3. Positive gland locking device
4. Special alloys available for extreme service
5. Stem packing for temperatures up to 650oF (343oC)
6. Bracket or panel mounting
7. Externally sealed design for depths to 14,000 feet (4200m) and deeper.
8. Wide variety of end connections and actuation handles.
BALL VALVE FEATURES
1. Rapid quarter turn action easy for ROB or diver operation for quick open/close needs
2. Independent spring-loaded seals for full differential pressure
3. Trunnion mounted ball design and blowout proof stem for maximum safety
4. Externally sealed design for depths to 14,000 feet (4200m) and deeper.
5. Easy mounting for ROV, diver or remote actuation
6. 3/8”, 1/2” & 1” 2-way design, 3/16”, 3/8” & 1/2” 3-way design, 3/8” 4-Way configuration available
7. Unlimited replaceable end connection capabilities for installation versatility
8. Double barrier o-rings or cup seal options to prevent the ingress of seawater
9. Full port flow path through valve to minimize pressure drop
10. Bi-directional flow capabilities
11. Special seal materials available for variety of services
12. Special alloys available for extreme service
13. PEEK seats to offer resistance to chemicals, heat and wear/abrasion
14. Optional mounting patterns and interfaces
Haskel International Inc Company Tags: Haskel International Inc Burbank, USA, Ball Valve, Needle Valve, Subsea Valve, High pressure valve, Butech, High pressure equipment, Stainless steel valves, High pressure pipe equipment, Stainless steel fittings, Stainless steel tubing
Haskel International Inc Burbank, USA is listed the Subsea Oil and Gas Directory. To update company information, please
contact us or visit Haskel International Inc web site for more subsea company information.