Subsea exploration engineering companies
Browse subsea exploration engineering companies further by services:
Dynamic Simulation -
Field Development -
Flow Assurance -
Hydraulic Fluids -
Offshore Modules -
The list of all exploration engineering services companies :
PGS Petroleum Geo-Services
- exploration engineering, geology and seicmic subsurface imaging
Phone: (+47) 67 52 66 00,
Fax: (+47) 67 53 68 83
Lysaker, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Schlumberger Oilfield Services
- supplier of services and technology to the international petroleum industry
Phone: (+121) 23 50 94 00,
Fax: (+121) 23 50 94 57
New York, USA, America(North)
|ICON Engineering Pty Ltd
- experience with operating companies in areas from exploration through to abandonment.
Perth, Australia, Australia
|Advanced Geotechnology Inc.
- geoscience, geology seismic and software development
Calgary, CANADA, America(North)
- leading provider of fact based operations management software (OMS) for production enterprises
Porsgrunn, Norway, Europe(North)
- 3-D exploration engineering geology seismic data
Midland, USA, America(North)
|Deepsea Engineering and Management
- subsea consultancy to the deepwater market for riser, flowline and umbilical design.
Epsom, UK, Europe(North)
- widespread application of the innovative engineering solutions
Paris, FRANCE, Europe(North)
- mud logging equipment, exploration and petroleum engineering and services
Edmonton, CANADA, America(North)
|General Geophysics Co
- geophysical equipment and geophysical services to the oil and gas industry
Massy, FRANCE, Europe(South)
- engineering, underwater exploration and environmental monitoring
Paris, FRANCE, Europe(South)
- software, consultancy and engineering for seismic and exploration
Houston, USA, America(North)
- providing professional services, technical and corporate, to the petroleum and other energy related business.
New Delhi, INDIA, Asia
Want to find a subsea exploration engineer job in the oil and gas industry ?
The exploration engineering companies listed in this exploration engineering category are ranked by their listing category; exploration companies with Premium listing
are listed first, then Standard listing exploration companies. The basic listed engineering companies are listed last.