Proposals Analyst Job
GE Oil and Gas
This job has expired, please contact the company for similar job openings.
This role will drive proposal assembly and prepare price models for our Subsea business and customers.
Date Posted: 2009-11-04 Expiry Date:
|Proposals Analyst Job
|| Job Requirement:
||Aberdeen , Scotland, Europe
||Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering
||Proposal Engineering Jobs
Proposals Analyst Scotland job at GE Oil and Gas
With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
This role will drive proposal assembly and prepare price models for our Subsea business and customers
• Ownership of completing the full cost models
• Completion and support for the senior management review presentations
• Support the Commercial Leader as required
• Coordinate cross functionally and regionally to obtain information to facilitate a quality proposal response
• Maintain the bid register via eFAST to log opportunities and responses
• Liaising with manufacturing and Cost Productivity Analyst to collate bought out product and manufactured product costing and delivery
• Prepare and collate necessary information for commercial risk registers
• Take broader responsibility to manage the preparation of flow and budgetary quotations
• Completion of cashflows from proposals
• Prepare and maintain benchmark data for pricing
• Responsible for completing the ITT cost and pricing tables
• Reasonability to support the sourcing team in obtaining quotations and costing for vender supplied components
• Completion of commercial risk online tool to ensure correct mitigation actions are in place
• Assist in responding to commercial clarifications during tender phase
• Completion of handover documentation to the operational business upon contract award
• Read and review tenders to understand commercial risks and impacts
• Understanding of product costing and financial reporting
• Strong commercial acumen
• Proven track record coordinating multifunction activity and meeting deadlines
• Effective oral and written communication
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering from an accredited university or college
• At least 5+ years of Engineering experience in the O&G Subsea industry with increasing responsibility
• Technical knowledge of subsea Vetco Gray products
• Green Belt certified (GE employees only)
Please apply online at www.ge.com/careers
For more information about GE Oil & Gas, please visit www.geoilandgas.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
GE Oil & Gas
An equal opportunity employer.
..find out more about this Employer at GE Oil and Gas
||GE Oil & Gas||
|Contact the Company:
|| GE Oil and Gas
|All GE Oil and Gas Jobs:
||GE Oil and Gas Jobs
Check back frequently for updated Subsea Oil and Gas jobs info.
Proposals Analyst information given here at the subsea oil and gas directory may contain errors, be incorrect, incomplete or not fully updated. Please
contact us or GE Oil and Gas to enable us to correct this.
- POST YOUR JOBS HERE
Oil Jobs Guide
Resume for Oil Jobs
Oil Jobs CV
Free Oil Jobs Newsletters
Post Oil Jobs CV/Resume for Free
Getting Jobs in Oil Companies
High Paying Oil Rig Jobs
Oil Rig Mechanic Job