Intervention Engineer Job
This job has expired, please contact the company for similar job openings.
An Intervention engineer with extensive experience of remote intervention tooling and techniques to work within the Remote Technology Group (RTG) and the ROV Technology and Remote Tasks Centre of Excellence (CE).
Date Posted: 2008-10-06 Expiry Date: 2008-10-27
|Intervention Engineer Job
|| Job Requirement:
||Aberdeen , Scotland, Europe
||BSc in engineering or related subject
||Demonstrable experience in the subsea engineering environment
||Intervention Engineering Jobs
Intervention Engineer Scotland job at Subsea 7
An Intervention engineer with extensive experience of remote intervention tooling and techniques to work within the Remote Technology Group (RTG) and the ROV Technology and Remote Tasks Centre of Excellence (CE) to provide intervention support for the Centre of Excellence and to provide equipment support for existing intervention systems and technical support of development/acquisition of new equipment.
Main duties will include
* Providing global technical support to Gateway and regional tendering teams
* Providing global technical support to Subsea construction projects
* Production and maintenance of CE intervention related guideline and standards documents
* Carrying out audits of tender and project requirements and 3rd party equipment suppliers
* Providing support to Knowledge Management group on intervention related issues
* Working within the RTG team providing solutions to Rov operations undertaken by construction projects.
* The development of engineering applications for existing and new technologies
* Providing intervention techniques and ROV related construction methodology to deepwater projects
* Ensuring that work is in accordance withindustry best practice
* Develop strategies in conjunction with RTG Intervention Engineering management
* Support HSEQ performance within the team and support operations on the safe use of all intervention equipment
* Design and develop intervention solutions to specific client needs or general requirements
* Work with clients for to define and specify bespoke engineering solutions
* Act as conduit between projects and RTG Centre of Excellence on issues relating to ROV equipment support, construction project support, bespoke repair techniques and associated equipment and Industry best practices.
* Interface with other departments to provide a clear channel of communication to RTG regarding ROV intervention tooling equipment
* Compile and advise on procedures for vessel operations
..find out more about this Employer at Subsea 7
|Contact the Company:
|| Subsea 7
|All Subsea 7 Jobs:
||Subsea 7 Jobs
Check back frequently for updated Subsea Oil and Gas jobs info.
Intervention Engineer information given here at the subsea oil and gas directory may contain errors, be incorrect, incomplete or not fully updated. Please
contact us or Subsea 7 to enable us to correct this.